Our services for accessibility in the built environment include accessibility compliance consulting and professional seminars for organizations and groups.
Accessibility Compliance Consulting
We consult with Architects, Building Owners, Developers, Property Managers, Attorneys, and Tenants, for accessibility issues with both the Americans with Disabilities Act Standards (ADAS) and the California Building Codes (CBC).
- Research, analysis, and clarifications on Access issues
- Navigation and interpretation for implementation of the California Building Codes and Federal ADA Standards
- Facility surveys with detailed reports delineating items in non-compliance for Access in existing buildings
- Building reviews at the completion of construction for conformance with Access codes and regulations
- Review of construction documents for Access compliance for both alterations and new construction
- Property Access Assessment Reports in support of due diligence efforts for property procurement
- Litigation support services related to Access in the built environment
Contact us for more information about our consulting services
Inquire About Consulting Services
Seminars & Training for Organizations & Groups
We provide professional seminars and customized presentations intended to help your team, company, or professional organization get educated about important accessibility subjects that affect your business.
- Topical seminars for architects, facilities and property managers, interior designers, landscape, civil engineers, & others involved in the built environment
- Designed for professional organizations, companies and departments, other professional and municipal groups
- Topics include full range of subject matter relevant to accessibility. See our list of seminars here.
- Customized seminars based on your specific needs are available